Smart Circle — no refund for failure to provide service
I recently took a volunteer group of 30 people to a go carting track, to thank them for their efforts. Out of my pocket, I was willing to spend $600 for the efforts of the people who put their hearts out to help others. We were told by numerous Smart Circle representatives, and the head of it, Tim Chase, said we would have a blast. When we arrived, we were told that Smart Circle coupons were no longer taken.
No problem, everyone is pretty flexible so we went out to eat. But then when we tried to get a refund (which still hasn't happened) we were told to go through this supervisor, that director etc. and they would not issue a refund for the services they said they would provide.
I advise not using Smart Circle since they lack any type of business ethics, honesty and integrity
More Smart Circle Complaints & Reviews
- The Smart Circle Group - Fake advertising! 
- The Smart Circle - Fraud and cheating 
- Smart Circle International - Direct TV service sold at Sam's Club by this company 
- JDR International/Smart Circle - Scam, Marketing 
- Smart Circle - scam and cheating 
- Smart Circle - sales, marketing, customer service, retail, pr
- smart circle card - unusable card 
- Smart Circle - fraud 
- st. louis cardinals smart circle coupons - coupon tickets purchased for $40.oo are all invalid 
- Competition Marketing Group / Smart Circle - Deceptive employment practices