Slipcovershop.com / Pillow Cover

Woodside NY, United States Review updated:

I would give them 0 stars if I could. I orders 6 pillow covers from them in STANDARD sizes (202 x 20 and 22 x 22) in a simple white fabric. When they arrived the fabric was very very very low quality, and the sizes did not fit the slipcovers I was replacing. I sent them photos explaining this, but they said this was a CUSTOM order so I can't return it. They also said that it was one of their most popular fabrics. So WHY not stand by your product and return my money and sell it to someone else. BECAUSE it is NOT a good business. BEWARE if you order from these people that the product very likely will be POOR and you will NOT get the customer service we all expect these days. ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK. I WOULD NEVER recommend this company, or EVER order from them again.

Sh
Jul 26, 2016

Comments

• Do
      Feb 15, 2017

This #####ic company just did the same thing to me. I will be disputing the charge on my credit card because the covers I received are NOT the correct size. I tried to attach a photo here twice, but this site seems to be having problems with uploads.