Slimentia / After contacting them they credited my account for $74.95. Then they placed another $74.95 charge on my account.

1 1069 Main Street, Holbrook, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-848-1588

On 8-26 my account was credited for $74.95 and then on 9-04 the $74.95 was charged again. I don't understand why because no additional product was received.

More Slimentia Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bo
      28th of Aug, 2010

The supplement is fraudulent in my opinion. 3 pills left me with a facial, itching rash and swelling in my ears and neck. enough said. RG, CT

• Da
      30th of Nov, 2012

obviously since you havent diviulged the content of your conversation with them i can only guess that you did not request them to stop debiting your account and instruct them to completely cancel the account. So i will say that this is your ineptness which caused you your issues with them.

• Fl
      3rd of Jun, 2017

I have used 2 weeks worth and instead of loosing weight I have gained 3 lbs. This does not work. It is a product that prays on people that wants to lose weight. I have had no side effects that I know except instead of losing weight I have gained. Please anyone reading this do not order. It is fake