Skin Perfection MD / Unauthorized Charges

0 Colorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:

I went on their website to get the "FREE" sample. I paid S&H and a few days later I get a Statement form my Bank saying they charged me $82.27????????????????

I immediately called them and was informed, that I should have cancelled within 14 days, because I enrolled in a automatic delivery???
I will file a complaint with the BBB and I will file fraud charges with my bank, so I will get my money back.
Do NOT go on that website and order anything, they will do the same to you!!!
It is a big SCAM to take your money!!!
Oh I have their Phone Number if you are in the same situation (and this is the direct number to them)
Skin Perfection MD: [protected]

Comments

• Ay
      8th of Dec, 2008

I ordered the "free" 30 day trial ( $4.95 shipping) and as soon as it arrived a charge of $69.95 appeared on my bank account. The phone numbers I can find all put me on hold and never answer. SCAM!!! I should know better!

• Ev
      15th of Dec, 2008

We too ordered the "risk free" trial for 4.95 shipping. We received the product and within two weeks we were charged 69.95 and then again in another two weeks another 69.95. There is nothing on the website about signing up for automatic purchase. In fact, they have canceled their free trial offer. Their 'live chat' is a computer generated response and the phone number has been disconnected. We went to our bank and filled out VISA fraud forms and hope to get our money back into our account in the next few days. The bank is contacting the company's bank and pressing fraud charges. I urge everyone else in the same predicament to file fraud forms. Hopefully they will be put out of business soon. I don't know how this Dr Steven Jepson can continue to scam people into buying his product. Products are supposed to sell themselves if they do indeed work. My daughter's skin did NOT clear up and she is back on Proactiv. I have always had great service with Proactive even when I canceled the direct ship and went to single ordering.

• Li
      29th of Dec, 2008

This company charged my credit card without my permission. I have phoned them numerous times, and every time I am put on hold for ten or fifteen minutes after which the phone line goes dead.

10th of Jan, 2009
    skin perfection md - charged for products not ordered
    skin perfection md
    Minnesota
    Phone: 866-897-2464

charged $.95 for free smaple then when I got my credit card there were 2 more chaarges - $29.95 & $79.95 for products never ordered.

• Du
      2nd of Feb, 2009

I ordered as well. My card was charged $29.95 and $4.95 On the 15th day I called I never got the product. I called to have the order canceled and my credit card credited. I have to call me credit card company.
    Do Not Order from them.

• Lu
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I also requested this offer, got nothing but a charge on my card. called the number all I got was sinatra singing for 10 minutes.

2nd of Mar, 2009

You cannot get through to this customer service number above. What is the email so I can cancel my order. I also received a product that I did not order.

Sally

• Ki
      7th of May, 2009

Yeah I know...WTF? And that email above is not working, so why do they bother putting it up there.

• Wi
      24th of May, 2009

Same thing was charged 82.27 through DRI*REG .NEt, I called them and they said this was a charge from Skin Perfection. They sent the "Free Trail" and then immediatley charged my account. Has anybody had luck getting the fee reversed, Please advise

• Wi
      24th of May, 2009

30 Day then why the charges?