SkillShare — unfair
I wanted to try this website and see what their subscription may give me, will it be interesting or not. So that's why I used their free trial. Looked through everything attentively and decided that I don't need it and canceled it. Several days later I was charged 150 dollars. It turned out that you can't just cancel it on the website, you have to let them know (desirably by the phone) and only then they will cancel it.
So then hee's one question: where the hell is it written? In your policies? Oh please, nobody reads them. I can't resolve this issue because they blame me for not being attentive.
Screw you then, what else can I say. It's very unfair.
More SkillShare Complaints & Reviews
- SkillShare - Membership trial
- Skillshare.com - They delayed the classes and didn't return money 
- Skillshare.com - Trial
- SkillShare - my classes and account was deleted without any warning
- SkillShare - charged for unwanted membership
- SkillShare - premium membership
- SkillShare - affiliate program
- SkillShare - charging for no reason
- Skillshare (Your Whole Business) - money theft
- SkillShare - untrustworthy