Skate America / Unauthorized charges

Skate America
897 Tabor Street
Phone: 1-800-595-5311
I ordered a hat for my boyfriend the week before Christmas. Skate America claimed that orders will be in time for Christmas. They claimed that my order was not processed.

On Christmas Eve, 2008, I ordered the Rockstar hat again. A few weeks later I received an email saying that they needed my proof of my name and the billing address. I didn't want to do this but later I did because I was sick of dealing with them.

A few weeks after that, I still didn't receive my order and I noticed that the shipping date kept changing. I talked to them and they said it should be shipped soon.

A couple days later, they told me that the hat was out of stock. So I ordered a similar one which they claimed to be a 'Top Seller' and was supposed to be shipped out immediately. About a week later the same thing happened like the previous hat.

I decided to try one more time. I talked with a Skate America representative on the phone to make sure everything would work out and that the hat would be shipped when it said and she assured me that it would. I switched my order to a Fox Racing hat and the shipping date was said to be today, 1/28/2009. I just checked and the shipping date has been changed to 2/2/2009.

My sister paid for the item with her card and I paid her with cash. She said that the money has been taken out of her account. This is getting ridiculous and Skate America should be brought to justice for everything that they have put their customers through.

A  13th of Feb, 2009 by

I've got really bad experience with Skate America - www.skateamerica.com.

I've ordered and paid clothes for 730 dollars in AUGUST, it took them such a long time to send me my order and even though everything did NOT come and they still owe over 200 dollars. They just keep sending me such an email since October:
Dear Ivana,

Thank you for contacting Skate America Customer Service, we appreciate the opportunity to care for you.

Thank you for your email. We have contacted our credit department and they have confirmed that your credit is being processed and will be posted to your account soon. Please allow up to 3-6 weeks from the date your refund was requested to appear on your billing statement.

Skate America

Skate America Customer Service

In November I found out two unauthorized payments from October (7 dollars) and November (100 dollars). I just cant get my money back!!!

Don' t recommend anyone!