SJR Group / Fradulent developers in Bangalore

1 India Review updated:

SJR Group is the #1 fraudulent builder / developer in Bangalore. They lure customers with the promise of below market rates. All of their current projects are delayed by at least a year. They have refused to pay delay charges. Some of their projects are yet to START even after 1.5 years of launch, and taking customer's money. Stay away from these builders - they are out to fleece the unsuspecting public. Some of their current projects - SJR Equinox, SJR Fortius, SJR Verity, SJR Brooklyn, SJR Park Vista, SJR Spencer, SJR Redwoods, SJR Eastwood, SJR Eternity

Some customer testimonials: http://wikimapia.org/148989/

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ga
      22nd of Aug, 2016
    SJR Group - Builder said he will look into matter and now he is trying to escape
    SJR Builders
    sjrgroup.com

My name is Bylappa, I am from Bangalore. I bought flat in 2005 and I am facing problem in the parking place alloted to me and the allotment has not been done fairly. I am one of the first buyer and the people who bought after me have got good parking place due to their personal report with the builder.

All these days builder said he will look into matter and now he is trying to escape.

• As
      5th of May, 2014

I am not sure when SJR is going to complete the "THE PAVELLION". Originally it was planned to be
    on APRIL 2013 and now it is APRIL 2014 and still the work seems to be half done... There has been no update for last 2 months from the company... earlier they were citing some sand strike and labour problem. WHAT IS THE EXPECTED DATE OF COMPLETION... can any one from the SJR UPDATE IT ON THE PAVALLION WEBSITE SO THAT IT IS VISIBLE TO ALL OWNERS

• Ne
      4th of Feb, 2013

Hi,

Can anyone tell me about SJR Trillium?

• Sh
      28th of Jul, 2012

i am planning to buy a place in Luxuria but not dropped the idea after reading so much about them. god bless them

• Ku
      18th of Mar, 2012

I am planning to buy a flat in SJR Luxuria. Can anyone tell opinion on this project - quality, price, and about SJR.

• Bi
      19th of Feb, 2012

SJR Luxuria-Bannergatta road- BUYERS ????????????????????? LOKAYUKTA INVESTIGATION - BUYERS BEWARE

• Ra
      23rd of Dec, 2011

I am one of the victim from SJR Unity. The biggest disclouse is, at the SJR Unity site water resource is not available. At the time of booking(Nov 2010) SJR rep. told very clearly they have 3 borewell and they will dig 3 more borwell. Now (Dec2011)i came to know there is only 1 borewell for 432 flats. They clearly told we need to depends on water tankers. SJR again cheated their customer. If any one have dought on this, they can send email to "sjrunity@googlegroups.com" or can call any owner from SJR unity.Many of the owner want to sell their flat before occuping. Beware from SJR floks

• Rj
      29th of Aug, 2011

I was reluctant to buy an SJR apartment after reading all the negative comments. Still i ended up buying an apartment and have at times regretted the decision. The management does not care about customers. There is absolute lack of professionalism in their behaviour. Despite various complaints to top management including Boopesh Reddy, they seem to be least bothered about customers. But their quality seems to be better among the builders.

• Je
      10th of Jul, 2011

Download latest scandals from bollywood, Hollywood sexy actress, Paemela trsia photos, Watch live cam at bit.ly/jsf3sdf

• Je
      10th of Jul, 2011

uioio

• Re
      26th of Jun, 2011

I think I made a wrong calculation. I measured once again and it is coming close to 72%. My apologies for not checking again before posting it-Ravi

• Re
      26th of Jun, 2011

Even I had bad expereince with SJT Celestia. Based on 1710 sqft I measured the carpet area from their flat plan and it is coming around 68% of the super built up area(They say 72-75%). Considering the no of apartents the extra 32% they are costing us is more. As somebody pointed out rightly they might have increased the super4 built up area. If you compare SBT area of 1680 it comes around 71%. But now it seems they have increased the super built up area without increasing the carpet area. I assume whatever dimension they mentioned in the flat plan they are going to provide. If not then you may end up in getting even less less than 68%. This is very less as compared to other builders.- Ravi

• Aa
      9th of Jun, 2011

I'm planning to buy 3 bhk in SJR Variety. It is ready to occupy. Please suggest

• Am
      26th of May, 2011

Is it worthwhile to buy an apartment in SJR Luxuria ? I went and saw the structure which is still not complete & I have been seeing these comments dated more than a year ago on Luxuria.. Pls suggest.

• Ne
      7th of May, 2011

SJR celestia again they increased the unit plan area. When prelauched it was told 1680 sqft, then after 1 month 1710 & on approval 1735. No change in flat area still increase Super built up area claiming for extra spaces. Carpet area extremly less.On 3 acres coming with commercial complex as well carpet area should be much higher.Future also unsure as they keep changing how much extra cost & delay they can do. They are expecfting 25% before starting work . People who may pay they can really get mentally abused with there activities.

• Kp
      6th of May, 2011

Hi
    I have also booked the flat in SJR Celestia... in Oct 1st week.. the approval has come now.. and now they are asking for the agreement... what all are the basic things that we need to check before going for agreement. Is there anyone who has booked the flat thr... and already done with the agreement... or planning to go for the agreement.
    The reviews for thr SJR group is very bad... have they changed now... or still the same case...
    What to do.. after reading the reviews I m feeling like to cancel the booking...
    Can anyone please suggest...

• Va
      4th of Mar, 2011

Hi
    I had wrote back a comment very long back in this post. The problem is with us, mainly the IT people. we never esquire about the builder or never go to an advocate or do nothing before we confirm a property and this builders make use of us. They eat up our whole life hardly earned money. Most of the builders promise one during the launch /pre-launch and when the building come up in spite of the very long delay they give us some scrap under quality things. Whom we are going to complain? Suppose if we complain also, how long we will fight with them? They are used to it and we are new it. We just think what ever gone is gone better sit quiet. Yes i mean that is the only thing we can do nothing else in frank. In the above complaint i think what you can do is go to their office or contact who ever responsible and cancel it and get your money back mostly according to the agreements if they are proceeding as per promise you cancel the thing and get your money back. Atleast you will happy after cancellation is done. :)

• Ta
      3rd of Mar, 2011

hi
    i have booked an apt in sjr emerald now which they have changed it to sjr celestia...it was a pre launch offer, we booked in oct 1st week, the approval is to be done in december but till now its not been done...i dont know it will cum soon or not...
    there is every time a new person to whom we need to talk...and i personaly talked to one of thier person and asked fr documents alteast 15 times andtill now i dont have them...
    i m very scared can anyone sggest me something that what should we do???????????????????

• Ha
      28th of Feb, 2011

one more fact, there is a video from SJR on youtube search and go through and then go to the property and see it for yourself.. GOD!! I would interact with swines but not them.. ate my money and that sick project doesnt even have any appreciation..

• Ha
      28th of Feb, 2011

A simple fact - if you really not believe they are a crap, just go and see the property SJR equinox at electronic city and compare other builders. you would love me to have saved your money.