Sixth Avenue Electronics — poor practices and collection
How can you trust a company which is driven by owners who are greedy enough to cheat customers and vendors by offering faulty or open products at full price and not paying vendors for their money. Its a family driven company and their greed is killing the company. Check online GE also sued this company besides suing by several customers. You can search on internet several complaints about selling old TV. Do your due deligence and find out this retailer selling at internet with multiple names to deceive customers and fooling laws in several ways.
Wish there had been some laws which could have been enforced in expedite manner to help small businesses to save from getting hard time given by corporate like Sixth Avenue Electronics (a NJ based retailer) because of its mal practices .
IT services vendor sued Sixth Avenue Electronics for defaulting the payments for its IT staffing services. Sixth Avenue Electronics had denied to make payment for this creditor, IT Consulting for the labor payments of its software engineers working at Sixth Avenue Electronics. IT Consulting company filed the case against Sixth Avenue Electronics Inc for several hundred dollars. Sixth Avenue initially cited the reason of financial troubles and delayed the payments. Later Sixth Avenue denied the payments and IT company claims to have been cheated by Sixth Avenue despite of long standing relationship of 3-4 years. Sixth Avenue assured to pay little late and continuously delayed the payments. Several instances Sixth Avenue took the complimentary services from IT vendor without paying any money for that labor as a result of relationship and assured to pay long pending payments sooner than later. Later Sixth Avenue denied to pay any money. Company mentioned how owners Billy Temiz and Mike Temiz of this privately held company defaulted and tactically denied the payments. This small woman & minority owned enterprise which was continuously providing providing employment to local unemployed citizens and placing them with Sixth Avenue Electonics at cheap rates (unusual low rates like $30 usd per hour for high skilled wrokers is very rare but IT vendor extended help to troubling company including giving complimentary services to Sixth Avenue while paying the software engineers. Now this enterprise came under heavy financial troubles and had to let go such people in lack of money so Sixth Avenue thrown this company out of business and played with the future of several skilled people. IT vendor cautioned about the practices of Sixth Avenue and its products or services incl whats avalable at internet. Customers are advised to investigate on the multiple names used by Sixth Avenue Electronics to sell the same product online at multiple websites to camoflage customers without mentioning the details. There are no doubts of selling second hand items also online.
More Sixth Avenue Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- 6th Ave Electronics - complaints 
- Sixth Avenue Electronics. 6 Avenue Electronics. 6 Ave.com - bait and switch
- Sixth Avenue Electronics. 6th Ave Electronics. 6th Avenue Electronics. - do yourself a favor and take your business elsewhere. 
- 6th Ave Electronics, 6 Ave Electronics, Six Ave Electronics, Six Avenue Electronics, - run around and false promises ever since.
- Sixth Avenue Electronics / 6th Ave - customer service is not honest and full of lied.. customer service is not honest and full of lied 
- 6th Avenue - warranty
- 6th Ave. Electronics - double tax
- Sixth Avenue Electronics City - stay away from this seller.
- Sixth Avenue Electronics. 6th Ave Electronics. 6 Ave Electronics. 6 Ave.com - sixth avenue electronics. falsee advertising and price ripoff
- Sixth Avenue Electronics / 6th Ave - bait and switch!