Sit-N-Sleep / Scam
I purchased a high end Chattam & Wells mattress from SitNSleep on 7-29-06 with a 10 year non prorated warranty. The mattress is junk and has fallen apart internally. It was inspected and found to be defective and approved for replacement.
Sit N Sleep just issues a credit to come into the store and "BUY" another mattress. The credit is not enough to cover replacing the original mattress. So I am stuck with a bad mattress, unless I want to pay the difference to get the current priced mattress from them for another $2, 000.
I called Chattam & Wells, they are now owned by Spring Air. They said it is not a Mfg warranty direct, i have to go back to the original retailer where i purchased the set and negotiate with them. They just give the wholesale value of the mattress to the retailer for replacement.
So here I am, stock with a bad mattress and no warranty support. My back is hurts every night I sleep on this mattress. Sit n Sleep is not an honest and reliable company to do business with, I do not recommend them!!!
More Sit-N-Sleep Complaints & Reviews
- Sit 'N Sleep - Do not purchase your mattress from this location 
- Sit-N-Sleep - Bad mattress 
- SitAndSleep.com - Toxic mattresses 
- Sit-'n-Sleep / Foam Mattress Miralux - We paid almost $2000.00 for a mattress that should have been sold at an outlet mall 
- Sit 'N Sleep - Misrepresentation by salespeople 
- Sit N Sleep /S.E.Kluft (Aireloom) - mattress failure, warranty not honored
- Sit n Sleep - Mattress
- Sit and Sleep - Airloom mattress
- Sit'n Sleep, delivery dept - Damage to our property. they won't pay
- Sit N Sleep Inc - Bad Bed Company