Singtel / home internet broadband
Date: 15 November, 2017
My Singtel Acct No. - [protected]
Before the end of my broadband contract, I specifically let the customer representative from Singtel know that I do not want to continue the connection. In spite of that the connection has been left active and I have been billed for 1 month after my contract is over.
Now when I complain the customer representative from Singtel simply told me that I was told to terminate my connection and they can only do that now on my request. So I failed to understand which part of "...I do not want to continue.." the earlier customer executive failed to understand.
I am requesting a full waiver of this monthly charge, since I have not been using the connection at all. And I do not find a reason to be cheated out of my money for nothing by Singtel.
More Singtel Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - sms subscription services
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - recontract of home fibre broadband online and phone service
- Singtel Mobile - unlimited data roaming 
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - unprofessional service
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - shop fixed telephone link to nets payment device failed to repair by singtel technician
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - payment not received