[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) — mail delivery to letterboxes
The mailman who delivers letters to The Bayshore does not put the letters in far enough so that it drops securely into the box. Many times I could pull my letters out without opening my letterbox because part of them were still sticking out. This is unacceptable and a security hazard to me as any one else could also remove my letters. I also noticed that many of my neighbours' mail were also sticking out of their boxes. Please tell the mailman to put the letters completely into the letterbox.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Dec 05, 2018
Hi, Ms MT. We are sorry to hear that. Please reach out to our CusCare team at 1605 to lodge an investigation. Thanks.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel