Simplyelectronics.net / Refund, what refund? LTK145025177742X

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I purchased a Mobile Phone on the internet at the beginning of October (2010) from Simply Electronics. Suspicious of the old-looking packaging, I immediately asked for and was eventually given a return address, to which I returned it unopened on 13 October (2010). I sent it recorded delivery, and the Post Office records show that it arrived on 15 October (2010). I completed their RMA form and returned it with the item. Indeed I have complied with everything they requested (except that I refused their invitation to open the phone's packaging).

Despite numerous emails to Simply Electronics since 15 October the company have not refunded the money I paid for the phone. I tried to talk to them on their customer care line, who said there was no way of talking to their Returns Department: I could only email them.

I suspect they intend never to refund my money but will indefinitely put off their commitment to refund me with endless standard acknowledgment emails.

What can I do in these circumstances?

Returns address:

Simply Electronics Ltd
The Innovation Centre
St Cross Business Park
Monks Brook
Newport
Isle of Wight
PO30 5WB

Comments

• Ke
      19th of Jan, 2011

my attitude towards this company is disgusted really. I placed an order on the 31 dec 2010, fine the payment was cleared on the the 4th jan.
    it stated o your web site 2-7 days delivery, as am writing at this present time/secs, am yet to receive my order. the customer service is no good service because you can not really get update about your order. A company in UK and call centre in Hong Kong...very funny...all i want is my order because am really not happy with the service at all ot even for 1sec...i requested for a refund, i was told 3-5 working days which really upset me the most...
    No a good rated company at all...and very very bad service...naaaah, , , , will not recommend it all alll slow service
    i hope i get my product in good hand though...

• Au
      17th of May, 2012

I live in Ireland and returned a Blackberry playbook a couple of weeks ago -I only purchased it in November so far I also have been ignored and I was given this returns address:
    Simply Electronics Ltd
    C/O International Logistics Group Ltd
    Logistics House, Charles Avenue,
    Burgess Hill, West Sussex
    RH15 9TQ
    Just wanted to ask angie if she got any further with this company?