Simplyelectronics.net / Refund, what refund? LTK145025177742X
I purchased a Mobile Phone on the internet at the beginning of October (2010) from Simply Electronics. Suspicious of the old-looking packaging, I immediately asked for and was eventually given a return address, to which I returned it unopened on 13 October (2010). I sent it recorded delivery, and the Post Office records show that it arrived on 15 October (2010). I completed their RMA form and returned it with the item. Indeed I have complied with everything they requested (except that I refused their invitation to open the phone's packaging).
Despite numerous emails to Simply Electronics since 15 October the company have not refunded the money I paid for the phone. I tried to talk to them on their customer care line, who said there was no way of talking to their Returns Department: I could only email them.
I suspect they intend never to refund my money but will indefinitely put off their commitment to refund me with endless standard acknowledgment emails.
What can I do in these circumstances?
Simply Electronics Ltd
The Innovation Centre
St Cross Business Park
Isle of Wight
More Simplyelectronics.net Complaints & Reviews
- Simply Electronics - No Refund Received 
- Simply Electronics - Dishonest trading practises 
- Simply Electronics - No item received, no refund 
- Simply Electronics - No Goods or Refund received 
- Simply Electronics - Rogue Trader 
- SimplyElectronics - canon 5d mark iii and 50mm f/1.2l usm lens
- Simply Electronics - Damaged item
- Simplyelectronics.net - Where is my order - one month on! 
- Simplyelectronics.net - Canon 750D
- Simply Electronics - Customer service - what customer service?