Simply Electronics / No Refund even after Agreement
Ordered a tablet PC on 20.2.2012 as a Birthday Gift. When it became apparent that delivery would not be in time, cancelled the order and Co. agreed to refund purchase price (which was taken from my credit card within nanoseconds of order).
Phoned Co. twice to ask what was happening with refund and repeatedly told refund being processed and refund should appear within next two working days. The third time I phoned (..quite angry as no refund had appeared) the agent tried to fob me off again. When I made it clear this was totally unacceptable, agent actually hung up in the middle of me speaking!!
I have lodged a formal complaint with my credit card issuer and sincerely hope they can get the outstanding refund.
I also think this company needs to be thoroughly investigated and possibly fined/suspended/closed-down depending on findings, until they can at least operate a business with honesty and openness!
More Simply Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Simply Electronics - No Refund Received 
- Simply Electronics - Dishonest trading practises 
- Simply Electronics - No item received, no refund 
- Simply Electronics - No Goods or Refund received 
- Simply Electronics - Rogue Trader 
- Simply Electronics - Refund on Cancelled Order 
- Simply Electronics - Non Payment of refund 
- Simply Electronics - Proof of Quality 
- Simplyelectronics.net - Supicious activity and refusal to refund 
- Simplyelectronics.net - non payment of refund