Simoniz Buy Fix It / Fraud

Phone: 800 457 8058
Ordered one car paint repair pen set for $19.95 through the "Buy Fix It" ad from Simoniz over the television ad, and was fraudulently charged $238.18 to my Visa bank card. Called company, and they said that I ordered some ridiculous amount of paint sets, and extra items like vacuum cleaners. Demanded a refund, put in a dispute with my bank for the purchase, and filled out a police report with my local authorities.

I sent the unopened carton of the products to Simoniz in Wisconsin, at my charge of $35.00 registered mail. I get a refund in my bank for $68.00. I called the company again, and they stated that this was the cost of the items, and the rest were shipping charges. So, in addition to the $35.00 I paid to ship the fraudulent order back, I am out another $205.00 total. My bank is at a standstill with this, and am very upset with this, considering my family really needs this hard earned money to live. This company are a bunch of thieves, and am going to call "Shame On You" which is on Channel 2 in NYC WCBS, to see if they will air something about this. I know there are plenty more that were scammed on this.

Marc Petrillo

A  27th of Jul, 2009 by
just happened the same thing with me but they charged me more than you. how did you get it fixed? i already called my bank and as of now they can't do anything about it. what was the number you used to call their costumer service? i am so disappointed. upset at myself for even trying to place an order through the phone. ended up being a fraud.. :(( i work so hard for my money. now, losing that much makes me feel sad. :(
N  4th of Dec, 2009 by
Similar cituation happened to me. Ordered on fix it pen for 19.95. The package came with all kinds of other stuff. Not one but 2 of everything. My bill was $114. 50. Shipping was $85. Still working with my credit card company to "fix it!"
N  16th of Jul, 2011 by
Whoever assembled this cheap and cheesy product line, which is clearly woven out of the thinnest of air; then combined it with absolutely heartless hucksters who would cheat their dying grandmothers out their remainder of their Colonial Penn Life insurance policy before they're planted; and then attached all this folderol to a computer controlled site which automatically overcharges everyone for a lousy $2.00 injected moulded red Chinese vacuum cleaner which the manager marked up to $12.95, with a toy model engine guaranteed to burn out in an our or less on A/C current instead of it's expected D/C; with a complaint line operated by imbeciles where the primary trunk lines are run through Mumbasa via Cookandeatacat with a terminus in Hoboken. Or is it Hohocus? Well nobody knows. So the downside is that getting involved with BuyFixIt is that its a fraud of a hoax of a sham. But the upside is gaining the knowledge that it is all of that and that, my friends, is empowering. Trust Bud the Dog. Big John UCLA football
A  13th of Aug, 2011 by
I bought Fix it for wood. This product is a scam. My wood is light, so I decided to use the light remover for my kitchen cabinets. Now my kitchen cabinet turn dark red. This company should get sue for selling crapy product.