Simm Associates / Shaddy crooks

1 United States

I was contacted by Tammy from this company in July. Of course it took a few phone calls for me to even know who they were because they don't tell you nor have they sent any documentation regarding my debt. Tammy left me a message which I promptly returned but even though I dialed her extension I was sent to Denise (I now am realizing they change their extensions quite often to most likely avoid certain people). Denise told me Tammy wasn't there but she could set up payments for a credit card bill which I was fine with. She told me that my initial payment must be for $100.00 plus a $9.95 processing fee. After that I would be able to mail $50.00 to avoid the $9.95 fee to arrive by the date of my choice. I chose the 30th of every month. We then ended the call. A week later Tammy called me to ask me about my account and wanted to set up more payments with me after the initial $109.95 was taken out of my account. I told her I had already done so with Denise and explained what we had set up. She told me Denise should not have done that and I wasn't allowed to mail in payments and that I have to have the $100.00 plus the $9.95 taken out every month. So I said fine. I still assumed they were coming out the 30th every month and Tammy made no mention of changing the date just the amount. I also mentioned to her that I still haven't received any documentation aboutmy debt or their company, to which she mumbled something about them being a new company (which I now know was a lie).

The next month came and I went to my bank on the 29th to deposit the money to come out the following day and came to find out they had taken the money on the 27th. I didn't have the $ in there and my bank paid it and charged me a $33.00 fee. I called SIMMS where I talked to Alex Richmond because once again when I dial Tammy's extension it sends me to someone else because they change their extensions so often. He tells me he is actually the person that handles these situations so he is glad he got my call. He is very nice and helpful and has me email him proof of my bank charge because he would like to rectify the situation and they are willing to take responsibility for their mistake and he will call me back in about a half hour after reviewing my case. Hour goes by and I finally am able to reach him. He tells me he has reviewed everything and talked to Tammy and they are going to refund the $33.00 to my bank account within 1-2 days. This was on Aug 30th and it is now Sept 14th and I still have not received my refund. I have left many messages for Alex because of course I'm sure he is screening his calls but he never returns them. I called this morning and low and behold his extension sends me to someone else who then sends me to his extension where I get his voicemail. I would call and speak to a manager but after reading all the complaints on this company I'm sure that would solve nothing. If they do not refund my money I will be sending them a letter telling them not to have any more communication with me. This is ridiculous, I don't even know how much is owed because they still have yet to send me documentation. They should not be allowed to operate like this.

Li