Silverleaf Resorts / financial services department
I have been speaking with the financial service department since May 2014 after finally paying off the installment portion of my account. Silverleaf however, continues to send me a bill showing an amount due and of course it increases each month. I've called their department to no avail. They state the amount was applied to the maintenance fee even though that fee is mailed to a separate address and is a totally different amount. Due to the amount of problems I have incountered with them regarding my account I send in a detailed account every month depicting what the check is for and what it is to be applied too. They totally disregard this and have screwed my account up on their side to the point I believe a monkey could do a better job. They state to not send the maintenance fees to the same address as the loan installment portion - so I don't - but Silverleaf somehow post my installment payments to the maintenance fee portion. How many phone calls, letters and e-mails does it take to get someone to fix this? They are a very frustrating company to deal with and they wonder why I do not visit their resorts...if anyone would like to buy my timeshare for $1.00 I'm so ready to get rid of this headache.
More Silverleaf Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Silverleaf Resorts - I stopped paying! 
- Silverleaf Resorts - scam 
- Silverleaf Resorts - consumer fraud / scam 
- Silverleaf Resorts - silverleaf resorts 
- Silverleaf Resorts - waste of time / misleading 
- Silverleaf Resorts - charges for bonus time
- Silverleaf Resorts - charges for bonus time 
- Silverleaf Resorts - silverleaf wrong social security numbers (beware)
- Silverleaf Resorts - transfer of timeshare billing paperwork mixed up
- Silverleaf Resorts - interest may be being assessed improperly, and have been trying to get a statement for almost two months!