Silicon Solar / Incompetence

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice...And I must be an idiot. I had problems a couple of years ago (order lost, found, lost again, shipped but item didn't work, got it to work, stopped working after a month, gave up) but figured they were still around and gave them another try. If you want an exercise in futility by all means TRY to order from this company. Their website repeatedly rejected my order (credit card system inoperable) so customer service attempted to manually process the order. A few days later I was notified it was still rejected. I called back and spent even more time trying to get this processed. In the end I just gave up. Seems they don't need my business and I don't need the frustration. They were nice, just can't seem to get the job done.

Comments

Si
  25th of May, 2011

We are sorry that you have not been happy with or service, in an effort to reconcile any outstanding complaints against us, we wish for you to supply us with an invoice number and/or any other information for which we can formally identify you in our database. This is an attempt to authenticate you as an actual customer. If you can provide your invoice number or other identification that we could use to find you in our system to the following e-mail address reviews@siliconsolar.com, we will do our best to investigate and possibly compensate you for your negative experience. This will be on a per case basis of which compensation, if any, will be determined based on the history of the account. This is just one of the steps in which we are taking to reconcile complaints. We have taken many other steps such as instituting a new Return Policy that protects both the consumer and us to make the purchasing experience better. We have also created our own complaint/review site which is located at http://www.siliconsolar.com/silicon-solar-customer-satisfaction-guaranteed.php for customers to post negative or positive reviews of which we will constantly respond to. You will also be able to review our complaint vs customer history and see that we actually have a 99.8% customer satisfaction rate.

Sincerely,