Sierratradingpost winter cloths / Lied to me about order
I placed an order on may 31 indicating explicitaly that it should be delivered to an address different from the billing one. 2 days later sierratradingpost emailme staying that the order was delayed because booth addresses were different... I explained them again why (I was goinig to be in a hotel in Massachussets). They emailme again with the same crap the next day. I called them on the phone and I explained that they had to rush the order because I was going to leave on friday and the person on the phone offered me an express delivery for thursday. Of course nothing happened on thursday then I called again and they told me that the previous representative typed something wrong in the system and hence my order would arrive next tuesday (long after I am gone). She said the only thing she can do is a refund. This does not solve the problem because I promised my wife the gift that I ordered from them, which I did not received. I dont even know if they will reimburse me (over US$300) because she could also "type" something wrong in the system.
Nobody gave any believable excuse nor took the credit for this mistake.
Aweful service, aweful company lie on the phone, never ever do business with them.
More Sierratradingpost winter cloths Complaints & Reviews
- Sierra Trading Post - Terrible customer service 
- Sierra Trading Post - Stealing my money... 
- Sierra Trading Post Inc - One Less Customer 
- [Resolved] Sierra Trading Post - Sierra didn't want to sell me jacket - reason they had problem with my billing address
- www.sierratradingpost.com - The sale was scam and it wasn't worth to buy from them
- Sierra Trading Post - Everything is ruined now
- Sierra Trading Post - Ordered boots for my son and received wrong size
- SierraTradingPost - return process
- SierraTradingPost - worst ever!
- www.sierratradingpost.com - they didn't return full sum