Shoppers Discount / no contract ever signed
My husband has only just noticed that 10 pounds sterling were being debited each month from his account for subscription to a company called shopperdiscounts. (Is this shopperdiscounts direct complaint page ?) It has been going on for months if not years but he is not very good at checking his statements because he is very unwell and I do not check them on his behalf because all the bills are paid through my account and I have never felt the need to do do.
My husband has never signed any sort of agreement with the company. He has never used the internet in his entire life.
I called the bank today and they said it was not a direct debit payment so they could not stop it. I then went on the net and found many similar complaints.
You will no doubt get my email address through this mail and if not, it is firstname.lastname@example.org.
I request immediate reimbursement for the fee that has been charged from day one. Unless I am provided with a written signed proof of agreement between my husband and the company within the next couple of days, I shall not only contact our bank again but alert all the relevant authorities in Europe and world wide about what "I" consider to be fraud.
Regards, Eve Labbett
More Shoppers Discount Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Discount - Unauthorised payments from my account 
- Shoppers Discount - Fraudulent charges 
- Shoppers Discount - Unauthorised deductions from bank account
- Shoppers Discount - Deducting £10 from barclaycard with NO authorization
- Shoppers Discount - $12 charge
- Shoppers Discount - Taking money without my permission 
- Shoppers Discount - unauthorised subscription charges