Shopperdiscounts. C / Unauthorised Deduction
I cannot remember how I came in touch with this company. I never benefitted from any of their services. I think this misfortune began with the order I have placed for some business cards long ago with vistaprint.com online somewhere in June 2008. It was one-off purchase and all transactions were settled. But when I checked my Barclays bank account today I was surprised to note that the SHOPPERDISCOUNTS.C REF [protected] BCC has been deducting a sum of £ 8.00 per month since then without consulting me. Please take action to persuade them to refund all the money they have deducted so far and cancel my account with them.
More Shopperdiscounts. C Complaints & Reviews
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Scam 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unknown deduction from my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Theft of my money 
- Shopperdiscounts, C - monthly debit of £10 to my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - unauthorised £10 debit 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised debit on my credit card 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised monthly payments 
- shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised money taken over a period of time from my account 
- shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk - Taking £10 per month from my bank account unauthorised.
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Don't know