Shopperdisc.co.uk / Unauthorised payments from my credit card
Received my credit card statement and discovered £15/month had been taken off by shopperdisc.co.uk from OCT2014. As I have not had any dealings with this company and to my knowledge never used them they have taken money from my account without my knowledge or permission.
I want a refund and a cancellation on any account set up by them or legal action will have to be taken.
BTW I sent a cancellation request to email@example.com today, it needs to be sorted ASAP.
More Shopperdisc.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Scam 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unknown deduction from my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Theft of my money 
- Shopperdiscounts, C - monthly debit of £10 to my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts. C - Unauthorised Deduction 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised debit on my credit card 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised monthly payments 
- shopperdisc.co.uk - Unauthorised money taken over a period of time from my account 
- shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk - Taking £10 per month from my bank account unauthorised.
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Don't know