Shopper Discounts / Taking money from my card
I had not realised when I made an online purchase in January 2009 that I had unwittingly signed to this Shopper Discounts company. I thought it was all part of that one transaction. I now find some 15 months later that they have been taking £10 each month from my card, I did not notice before because of the amount of transactions...now they have offered me £30 refund whilst they pocket £120 for doing nothing. They tell me they sent me emails, but the email address in 2009 ceased to exist and this would have meant emails being returned to them, so my question is why when they got no response from me could they not drop me a note in the post?????
Unscrupulus practices indeed...
More Shopper Discounts Complaints & Reviews
- Shopper Discounts - Credit card scam 
- Shopper Discounts - Shopper Discounts Scam 
- Shopper Discounts - Subscription Credit Card Charges
- Shopper Discounts - UNAUTHORIZED MONTHLY FEES 
- Shopper Discounts - Unauthorised removal of funds from my AMEX card
- Shopper Discounts - scam 
- Shopper Discounts - fraudulant credit card charges 
- Shopper Discounts & Rewards - Unknown Membership
- Shopper Discounts & Rewards - Ripoff 
- Shoppers Discounts and Rewards - Taking money out of my account without permission