Shopon4u14000 rs refund, cheating in order by agent and fake promises

A call from shopon4u for membership. Agent told me that pay 20000rs and become a mamber then you will get 40% to 50% discount on our product life time. I do the same. Now on 13/1/15 I ordered mobile lg Google nexus 5. Agent name was sarika. And no.[protected]. She told me that this mobile is not available but we arrange it. But for that you have to say OK in verification call. Then I got a call but she told me that I order combo. I refuse. Then agent sarika again call and told me that because of the product not available we arranged it and for that you have to say OK in verification without asking any que. and you will get the mobile which you need. I do the same . next day on 14 /1/15 at 3pm I got call for card punch from [protected]. He told me that there is no deduction in this process but if deduction happens it will automatically credited in your account. He punch and 14000 rs deduction. I call the same time and he says that don't worry sir. You will get it in 3 days and for that you don't have to do any thing. My bad time was start from that time. I call to agent and customer care continue but no money and no response. Agent sarika disappeared from that day. i got wrong order yesterday and understand that she cheat me. For asking 14000 refund one agent says you will not get it back but you have to purchase something or we send presents for that. They don't know that it is my monthly salary Ind how much I suffering now. They don't provide any diamond jeweler's address or not arrange it. I go to market to sell diamond but the same problem. 9 diamond's only 2700. Company says 90000 for the same. I need my 14000 back. And what about cheating? In that order I loss 10000. Because they send blackberry curve worth 8800, lotto sunglass worth 299 and diamond worth 900 only. Company gives totally wrong price. Please do needful. If company want proof then they can check call record. i don't want to go for consumer forum it it solve normally by you.

So