ShopNBC / Their customer service has a lot to be desired!
Although ShopNBC may tout themselves as being such an "upscale" tv shopping service, their customer service has a lot to be desired. I have sat on hold for a total of over 6 hours to speak to a customer service rep - to o avail!!! When I called their sales line, they basically told me that they were a a different call center - and do nothing to help me - except to take another order - of course!!
I have been trying to return and have replaced a $1200 bracelet - that broke within 2 days of receiving it. Shop NBC has made this process very difficult - as they do not answer their "24 by 7" customer service line. I am ready to contact my State Attorney Generals's office about this scam.
More ShopNBC Complaints & Reviews
- ShopNBC - Sold defective jewelry, refused to accept a return! 
- ShopNBC - Watch Quality 
- ShopNBC - Fraud and cheating
- ShopNBC - Nasty Customer Treatment
- ShopNBC - My horror story
- Aurora Almendral, NBC News contributor - Promoting ### Fighting in Phillappines
- ShopNBC - Harrassing telephone calls
- ShopNBC - terrible customer service 
- ShopNBC - Customer Service 
- ShopNBC - Refused to cancel my order