Shop2Wear.com / Never revceived order

Hildebrand Circle, Folsom, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-370-5416

I placed and order online on 24 Jan 2010 for a Mustang Collage hoodie. After placing the order that's when I received a email stating their delivery time is 7-15 days. I never received my order. I made several calls and sent several emails. I finally spoke with someone on Wednesday, 3 Feb 2010 and was told "I will get back with you" Needless to say no one ever did. I called again on Friday 5 Feb 2010 and Was told once again I will have to check. When I told him to cancel my order he told me "wait it has been sent and will be there Monday" (8 Feb 2010). Monday, still no package. I called and again on Tues 9 Feb 2010 I was told "we are not open and I only answered the phone because you keep calling." Mind you I had to call 4 times to get anyone to answer. I again told him to cancel my order he said he couldnt because they are not open. We then got into a heated discussion and once I told him I was reporting the business to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and my lawyer I was told "I dont care about your order" and he hung up. I have since received 2 emails stating that they are refunding my money. We will see.

Comments

14th of Feb, 2010

UPDATE 2-14-2010 I finally received a full refund!

• Pa
      23rd of Nov, 2010

I am in the same boat. The order was supposedly filled, then on back order and then the order cancelled. The individual on the phone got very paranoid and started to lecture me on the banking system then accused me of being a white racist because I did not accept his answer. Talk about paranoid! We will see if my refund is in the bank in three days. If not, then I will ask my bank to take the necessary steps. I have the email stating my account will be refunded. I will also be talking to NASCAR about the sales of their licensed products by a company that has unscrupulous business attitudes.

• So
      13th of Dec, 2011

I ordered a shirt last December and it was 3 sizes too large--there wasn't even a proper tag on the item. The only indication of the size was the T shirt manufacturer's factory size in the tag. I followed their directions and returned it at my own expense and requested the right size. No item was shipped, and the money was not refunded. They have not replied to any emails, their contact us page and are never available to answer the phone. Do not order from this scummy company.

• Tr
      26th of Jun, 2012

I placed an order on june 1, 2012 and have not received my order says it has been shipped but no order yet. I wished I would have read the complaints before ordering. I would not have ordered from such a scam of a business they ought to be out of business. Am gonna report to my charge card and see if they can do something about this business.

• 2n
      12th of Mar, 2013

I just had to close out my bank account thanks to this company! I ordered a birthday t-shirt and found out this was a scam! DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE! Even the bank I deal with gave me another phone number to try and it went straight to Sprints voicemail box belonging to a MAN!

• Pk
      2nd of Jul, 2013

What a joke! I can't believe all of the people having the same problems I'm having. I ordered a jacket on June 13 and paid an extra $35 for shipping. It's been almost 3 weeks and no jacket. I've called every day, several times, for a week and no one ever answers. I've sent 4 emails and have yet to receive a response. This company is a f-ing joke and I can only hope anyone who ever considers ordering anything from SHOP2WEAR reads these comments first. Apparently this has been going on for far too long as I see comments from several years ago.

• Pa
      31st of Jul, 2013

Wish I would have seen all these complaints before I ordered. This company is a joke and I hope others read this before ordering from them and save themselves a lot of headaches. I also ordered a jacket. I ordered on July 2 2013 and a month later never received it. I called 3x's sent to voice mail every time. E-mailed 3x's and got 2 answers saying was sent priority mail, that was 2 wks ago. I finally decided to put in a dispute with my credit card company and they are handling it all for me. This company should not be in business. I filed a report with BBB.

• Mi
      6th of May, 2014

I too wish I had seen these comments before placing my order. I ordered two shirts on 4/11/14. They took the money out of my account BUT I STILL don't have the shirts! 3-15 business days to process orders? Bull**** ! I don't think they are EVER going to ship out my order! And if they do, by what I've read, it won't be right anyway!

• Do
      10th of Apr, 2015

This company is a scam. They will not refund for returned items. I ordered a large t-shirt. When the t-shirt arrived it was sized more like a 3XL. Returned per their instructions over 4 months ago. Heard nothing from the. SCAM COMPANY!

• Vi
      8th of Aug, 2015

Oh my gosh, I am now in the same situation. I ordered two kids jackets for my Grandson's on April 26 2015, and as of today August 8 2015 I have not received them. I sent emails after emails, I have called numerous times and keep getting voice mail. I have left several voice mail asking for my money back and still nothing. I just read all of the complaints about this company a few minutes ago and I don't understand why this company is still allowed to be on the Internet and also be a Nascar associate. Please don't order from shoptowear there a bogus company.