shop-hers.com / I lost so much money and got only fake tracking number

I ordered earnings and bracelet from the website www.shop-hers.com. On the next day, I got phone call from the rep, and he told me that the order was unavailable. He advised me to choose something else. I agreed and found other things, which cost more, so I paid the necessary sum. After that the seller provided confirmation info and the tracking number, which turned out to be fake. And after 4 weeks I still haven’t received my order. Please leave comments about your experience with this seller.

Ge
Jul 6, 2014

Comments

• La
      13th of Aug, 2014

I made a $650USD sell in this web site, however they never paid me, I write a million emails, and they never answer back,

I do not recomend this website at all, i rather buy or sell at yoogi's closet...

• Sh
      28th of Oct, 2014

Do not take a chance with Shop-Hers. Horrible service and bad attitudes by phone or email replies. They lost many items and treat their clients horribly. BUYER and SELLER WARNING. the absolute worst online shopping ever...

Please be careful. These are very juvenile amateurs claiming all sorts of lies. and not returning money or not allowing sales and self adjusting prices...all wrong. ebay would never do that to a seller. and as a buyer...be careful. No experience in high end garments and many bags are fake.

• Lo
      25th of Aug, 2015

I've bee selling and buying on this site since day one. I can only say GOOD THINGS about it. Never had a single issue.

27th of Aug, 2015

I am glad that so many have found the review (Site Jabber)) helpful and a great data point. To date Shop-Hers has yet to totally do what they said they would do. Hence my update.

Some people claim to have a good experience with Shop-Hers I don't know if they are "real people" or not (the majority of their reviews suggest otherwise) but I compare them like this, You know how you can go to a restaurant more than once but then you go back again and you get food poisoning? How likely are you to go back?

Reports of items being sold that are not authentic, money not be given to sellers, unauthorized credit card charges, poor customer service, merchandise not being forwarded as described, merchandise not being forwarded at all are not worth it to me. There are other sites that offer the same service as Shop-Hers but with a better reputation. Shop-Hers buyers have little to know protection without having to involve your bank or a third party and who wants that aggravation?

• Ne
      9th of Sep, 2015

I ordered a pair of Valentino Rock Stud shoes that were listed as a size 7, but when they arrived, they were a size 7.5! Shop Hers failed to take responsibility, they contacted the seller and said that it fits like a 7 so they listed as a 7. Then what is the whole point of your site? Aren't you supposed to guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the products? Did someone not notice that the size advertised did not match the actual size of the product that was sent to you? You would think that Customer Service would take the shoes back and give me a full refund but they refused. I could not believe it. It was clearly their error and they failed to take responsibility and remedy the issue. And all of this correspondence with their representatives was via email. There was absolutely no way of talking to a LIVE person over the phone. RIDICULOUS!!! I ended up having to re-sell the shoes myself and you better believe I did not do it on Shop Hers - I went to Ebay which is much more reliable and customer-service oriented. I highly recommend NOT purchasing from this site.