Danielle Janine Jewelry Complaints & Reviews

Danielle Janine Jewelry — refund never issued - $272.00

I took advantage of a promotional offer thru mafia wars on facebook. It cost $2 for 2 necklaces and u had 2...

Danielle Janine JewelryUnauthorized jewelry

Last year I ordered one necklace through an online offer and it was advertised for $9. I received the necklace and then received several more pieces of jewelry within a 2 week period that I had not requested and realized they were charging my debit card $68 every 5 days. I had numerous NSF fees due to these unauthorized charges. I was able to reach someone at their customer service line and cancelled what I found out was a membership that was not clearly stated in their original offer. I was able to return the jewelry and get refunded for those charges but not for the NSF fees which totalled around $60. I chalked it up to a lesson learned. On November 27, 2009, over a year after that fiasco, this company randomly charged my debit card for $89 and didn't even bother to send me jewelry this time! I have tried calling the customer service line numerous times over several days and never reach anyone live but am forced to leave a message. I've never received a call back and have had to cancel my debit card and file a police report for fraudulant charges in order to have the bank credit the money back to me. If I had not been checking my account online when I had, who know how many more charges they would have applied. If this company was ever legitimate in the past, they are definitely not now! Do not do business with this company!

Danielle Janine JewelryFraud ... $335.00 not refunded

I sent for the "trial" piece of jewelry for $9.00 and was sent 4 more pieces of jewelry which I DID NOT order within the next 2 weeks totaling $335.00. I have called and only reached an individual who told me he wold cancel my "account" with them. He said to send back the UNOPENED packages for a complete refund. UPS picked up my packages on Novemebr 11th and I have yet to receive any kind of refund. I have left at least 6 messages which have not been returned. The amount of money they deducted from my account is half of my social security check.

Danielle Janine JewelryFraudulant bank account charges

I ordered a $6.00 trial necklace in July 2009, They charged my bank account $70.00 immediatley after ordering and only agreeing to a $6.00 charge. I called them the next day and was told that they just automatically ship a second necklace at a charge of $68.00. I told them that I read their Terms & Conditions and nowhere in it did it say anything about that! I told them to cancel any further shipments and refund the $70.00, They told me to send the second package back when I received it, Unopened and write "Refused" on it and when they received it, they would refund the $68.00 back to the card it was charged on. I received the package and did exactly that, Marked it "Refused" and took it back to the UPS store and shipped it back. I never received the credit back to my card, even after numerous phone calls, They told me it was credited back to me and that it could take 30-60 days. It has been past that time period for quite awhile now and still haven't received a credit, And 2 days ago they charged another $89.00 on my card and then today another $89.00 neither of which were authorized by me, I Have not received any merchandise for these charges and I in fact told them in September to NOT send anything else and to NOT take any more money from my account, I have an email from them with a confirmation number on it for the credit back of $68.00, which I have never received and now two $89.00 charges for what? I have contacted my bank and disputed all 3 of these charges, But it will take awhile to resolve it. It has caused an overdraft fee and a hardship as I am not wealthy and live paycheck to paycheck! This company is a fraud, I have tried to call them and get NO answer other than "All representitives are busy, please leave a message" And also "This toll free number does not accept calls from this area code" Please investigate this Fraudulent Company!

• De
          DebbyM Nov 28, 2009

PLEASE EVERYBODY!!! DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER OR BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM, THEY ARE A COMPLETE SCAM, THEY WILL KEEP TAKING MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT! IF YOU HAVE GIVEN THEM YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD NUMBER, CLOSE THE CARD IMMEDIATELY! I AM FIGHTING TO GET A TOTAL OF $285.00 BACK FROM THEM RIGHT NOW, I HAVE REPORTED THEM TO THE BBB AND MY BANK IS INVESTIGATING FRAUDULENT CHARGES BY THEM! I ORDERED THEIR PIECE OF CRAP NOT WORTH $1.00 NECKLACE FOR $9.00 TRIAL AND THEY IMMEDIATELY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT $70.00, SENT ME 2 NECKLACES AND TOLD ME TO SEND THE ONE BACK UNOPENED TO GET THE $70.00 REFUNDED, I DID AND ALSO CANCELLED ANY FURTHER SHIPMENTS OR CHARGES TO MY CARD, THEY TOLD ME THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY MORE CHARGES OR SHIPMENTS FROM THEM, THAT WAS SEPTEMBER 4TH, YESTERDAY THEY TOOK 2 CHARGES OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT FOR $89.00 AND NEVER DID REFUND THE $70.00! DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE, YOU CANNOT GET A PERSON ON THE PHONE ANYMORE, YOU GET A RECORDING TELLING YOU TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE REP, AFTER ABOUT 4 OR 5 MINUTES IT COMES BACK AND SAYS "UNFORTUNATELY ALL REPS ARE BUSY, LEAVE A MESSAGE" AND THAT MSG WILL NEVER GET A RETURN PHONE CALL! SCAM...SCAM...SCAM...!!! CALL YOUR BANK IMMEDIATLY TO CANCEL ANY CARD YOU HAVE USED WITH THEM, THEY WILL KEEP TAKING RANDOM AMOUNTS OF MONEY FROM YOU WITHOUT YOUR AUTHORIZATION!!! I ALSO TRIED TO CALL FROM MY HUSBANDS PHONE THINKING THEY MIGHT HAVE BLOCKED MY NUMBER BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE PHONE CALLS I MADE TO THEM AND WHEN I CALLED FROM HIS PHONE I GOT "THIS TOLL FREE NUMBER DOES NOT ACCEPT PHONE CALLS FROM THIS AREA CODE!!! I AM SERIOUS, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!! CHECK THEM WITH THE BBB, A BAZILLION COMPLAINTS!!!

• De
          DebbyM Nov 27, 2009

Sorry, It was a $9.00 trial offer, Not a $6.00 offer! My Bad!

Danielle Janine Jewelryused debit card without approval

I cancelled my membership back in july 2009 they had withdrawn $68.00 as Shopdjj.com. Now November 24, 2009 they have pulled $89.00 with my visa debt card without approval. I have repeated called, left messgae and no one will call back. I have now found out they are a scam and can not get them to leave my account alone. I have reported them to the better business bureau and my bank. The jewelry they sent was cheap and not what was promised. Misrepresented the ad on facebook as only $9.00 had no idea that I was joining a membership and they would be withdrawing any money from account on a regular basis.

• Tt
            TTTanner Nov 25, 2009

Found that I had a debit from my checking account in the amount of $79.00. I tried to call the companie in hopes someone made a mistake and put in a wrong account number. I have yet to hear back from them nor can I get hold of anyone there. The automated answering system will alway end up telling you to leave a message and they will call you back.

Danielle Janine JewelryRip-Off

This scam is very bad they have more then one site.
          They have more then one address, more then one phone number, more then one name.
          I am a white witch an i put a hex on all there sites.
          I also kno a hacker that is going to hack several of there sites.
          In theses hard times money dont come easy unless ur Danielle Janine, to whom i hope burns in hell.
          Please dont go to any sites, things like this keep people from ordering.
          I went to e-bay an ordered something is the only way they could of gotton my bank acct. number.
          Its all fake even the jewelry.I plan to let e-bay kno an never intend to order from e-bay again.
          E-bay sponsers this site Danielle Janine.
          There is a place 4 ppl like this, an i believe there is no Danielle Janine.Its a man.Go figure!!
          here is a list of several site "DONT GO TO THEM"

Business Contact and Profile for Peel, Inc.

Name: Peel, Inc.

Original Business Start Date: August 1998
          Principal: Brian Dale, President
          Customer Contact: Brian Dale, President - [protected]
          Incorporated: DE
          Type of Business: Jewels-Imitation, Advertising/Marketing Agencies, Clubs, Coffee & Tea, Internet Marketing Services, Jewelers-Retail
          BBB Accreditation: Peel, Inc. is not a BBB Accredited business.
          Additional DBA Names: publicationsmax.com
          Peel.com
          Danielle Janine Jewelry
          EspeciallyPosters.com
          SeattleCoffeeDirect.com
          PosterPass.com
          Coffee Roasters Direct, Inc.
          ShopDani.com
          WorldTeaDirect
          World Tea Direct
          Tea Francais
          Worldbeancafe

The BBB has requested basic information from this company. The BBB has not received a response. Without this information, the BBB may not have current information concerning such things as the company's management or its nature of business.

GOOD LUCK GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK!!

Rip-Off

• Ka
              KarenD. Dec 01, 2009

I'm just disgusted that they are ripping so many people off (including me!)... I actually contacted my local FBI office and they told me that unauthorized charges to your credit card IS CREDIT CARD FRAUD and is handled by the United States Secret Service Agency! I've already left a message with them and I will be filing a complaint and making them aware of Peel, Inc. Please do the same... Together we can expose this company!

Also, here is the form to file a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General's Office:

Danielle Janine Jewelry3 months no refund

I ordered a necklace from the web-site I had been connected to from Facebook. This was an introductory price of $9.99. Necklace came as requested. That necklace no more then came and another showed up. This time the price was $65.00. I called that day and asked to have my account cancelled. They said no problem send back the item and you will be refunded. I did just that and within 2 weeks had 4 more packages. All for the $65.00 and all had be withdrawn from my checking account. I had called repeated times and was told eachtime that it was a 30 day waiting period. After the 30 days it was now a 60 day waiting period, this time not so friendly. It has been 60 days no refund and tried calling again. This time put on hold for a agent then told by machine that they were closed. Time wise It shows they should have been open. If you have a chance to choose not to order, DON'T.

• Tb
                tbluv2shop Nov 27, 2009

I have had such good luck on the internet, so I didn't even look up the business before I ordered. I loved the piece I got, but when four boxes appeared within a week I should have known. I cancelled right away, but too late, six more boxes appeared. I should have kept all the stuff, at least I'd have something for my money. I want to know besides all the complaints, has anyone started a class action law suit? I don't even know if it would work to put them out of business for good. I have learned to check something out before I buy.

Danielle Janine Jewelry — Scam

I don't know how but I must have signed up for this scam. I was charged $9 on 4/28/09 for one necklace...

Danielle Janine Jewelry — Scam/Fraud

To Whom it may Concern Back in June 13, 2008 I placed a order for one necklace set total order was $14.00 so...