Shoney's North America — food and restaurant
I was in Shoney's in Myrtle beach Saturday April 29th on king hwy17. Horrible services. There were 26 people who came in an left. The food on the food bar was mushy or old. The lettuce was fine .the blue cheese was soured. No drinks were filled by Chris or Sarah. This location needs whole new staff.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Myrtle Beach, SCYou lost multiple customers when viewed food bar. I visited this establishment 2 yes ago and the food was fresh and appealing and tasty. I took my family of 10 and the bar was only replenished once. We all couldn't get salad. The bar was empty. We ask for more an it wasn't refilled like or drinks weren't. Horrible service. Embarrassing to have taken my family.
More Shoney's North America Complaints & Reviews
- Shoney's Restaurant - manager sleeps with employees and does drugs on sight 
- Shoney's - customer service
- Shoneys - awful experience 
- Shoney's - doors locked 37 minutes before closing time and we were refused service. 
- Shoney's - food 
- Shoney's - buffet 
- Shoney's Muscle Shoals - service
- Shoney's - bad service from the server
- Shoney's North America - payment for work done at location
- Shoney's North America - poor restaurant quality.