Shoedazzle.com / I am extremely dissatisfied with the customer service from shoedazzle

I am extremely dissatisfied with the customer service from Shoedazzle. I have been ordering shoes from this company for 2 years and the first time I have to contact the company for actual assistance, I got nothing. I ordered shoes from them over the holiday and after clicking purchase, I noticed I forgot to update my shipping address. ( my mistake, no dispute) But upon, noticing this, I was unable to correct my order on their website and the soonest I could talk to a representative was today at 7am PT, at which time I called them exactly. After being on hold for some time, the representive who answered stated the order has been "processed" and there was nothing she could do. Her solution to me was to make sure my change of address at the post office was working and that I could call back if I did not get my order and they could file a lost or stolen claim with the post office...Seriously, how can you not be able to correct/cancel my order or at least offer me a way to do so myself. Your reply is basically, "I hope you get your shoes eventually". So do I as I paid for them!! If if do not get my order in 2 weeks, I will be filing a complaint with my credit card company and every customer service review that I can find on the internet will be informed of the type of "customer service" they can expect from Shoedazzle. NONE!

Ol