Shell Vacations — time share sale
I was very interested in the timeshare, and seemed like a good fit, so I began the buying process, including filling out the credit card form. Then, when the timeshare ownership forms were handed to me, I began reading, and questioning the yearly fees. I asked what the maximum increase per year might be, and after some "checking, " was told 20%. At that, I left, as it had been three hours, and I had other plans.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Kona, HI I never signed a single thing, except the credit card app, and then I receive the card, plus a charge on it for $4800. I immediately closed the card, and the charge is in dispute.
The timeshare might be a good deal, but with that 20% increase possible per year, nothing is "locked in." A 20% per year, could double the fees every five years! And don't fill out anything as they'll try to steal from you, as they are trying from me. Nothing is ever as good as it looks, and nothing in life is "free." Scary. Run far, and run fast, and don't fall for this scam.
More Shell Vacations Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Vacations Club - We feel we were lied to and sucked! 
- Shell Vacations Club - Shell has called and resolved my complaint. 
- Shell Vacations Club - Worst Company EVER 
- Shell Vacations Club - Shell Vacations SCAM/RIP OFF 
- Shell Vacations Club - Exchange time share 
- Shell Vacation Club - timeshare presentation 
- Shell Vacations Club - Beware Big Ripe off 
- Shell Vacations Club - Rip Off 
- Shell Vacations Club - We feel they lied to us to make us sign 
- Shell Vacation Club - Not getting our membership