Shedsworld UK (parent company Worldstores) / Shocking! Avoid at all costs!
I ordered a lightweight garden spade for my elderly parents from Shedsworld UK. The item was being sold for more money on their website than elsewhere, but it was showing as 'in stock.' They promised to deliver the next day.
6 days later the item hadn't arrived and no communication from Shedsworld UK.
My elderly mother tried to contact Shedsworld. 2 emails and half an hour waiting on hold later, only to be told that the item was actually out of stock and they had no idea when it would be in stock. Furthermore, they had taken her money and would take up to a week to return it.
This company do not hold items in stock. They take your money and then go out to the market to see if they can locate it. And their customer service is appalling.
Avoid at all costs!
More Shedsworld UK (parent company Worldstores) Complaints & Reviews
- WorldStores - Goods not supplied, no refund 
- [Resolved] World Stores - failure to deal with complaint 
- Shedsworld.co.uk - My order is canceled now - hideous company 
- Shedsworld.co.uk - Sales team were rude and patronizing
- WorldStores - failure to deliver & communicate 
- WorldStores - Don't believe WorldStores!
- WorldStores - A dog cushion bought on sale
- WorldStores - Chest of drawers
- WorldStores - waste of time
- Shedsworld.co.uk - This firm is highly NOT recommended so be warned!