Sharp / Unreliable and crashes on time slip
Bought the Sharp 160 gig Digital TV Recorder having been happy with my Sharp 42" LCD 1080p TV. Initially seemed like a fantastic piece of kit. Spec was way better than anything else at the stores. Crashed once using time slip. Put this down to minor glitch. (Lost recorded data) First time using series link playback was jumping all over the place. Missing seconds of the recorded item. Might hold out for a software update, Assuming I can find a friends PC with a RS232 socket. My Laptop does not have one. If not will be taking it back. Probably swap it for a Topfield. At this time, Would NOT recommend. C'mon sharp. What ya playing at???
More Sharp Complaints & Reviews
- Sharp - Sharp Aquos LCD LC42D72U TV 
- Sharp LC-37D6U LCD TV - Faulty 
- sharp exteriors - leak in roof 
- Sharp Aquos 70& LC70LE745U - TV broken by software update 
- Sharp Electronics / Aquos LCD TV - brand new garbage Tv will not work 
- Sharp Electronics Corporation - tv
- Sharp Electronics Corporation - sharp roku tv
- Sharp Electronics Corporation - sharp 70” tv
- Sharp Electronics Corporation - sharp refrigerator that needs repair by alaraby group, a local contractor in egypt
- Sharp Electronics Corporation - subject : sharp washing machine model exs1278 filter system design failure.