Sharisberries.com — horrible service
I made an order and purchased a chocolate cake from www.berries.com website also known as Shari's Berries. The same day I contacted their customer service and told that I want to make some changes to my order but they refused and said that after order was made changes were not allowed.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Diego, CA Then I asked them to cancel my order (I thought I'll cancel and make a new one) but they refused and said that don't cancel orders no matter what the reason is! What kind of business practice is that? I searched through the whole website and didn't find any useful information! I will not buy again!
More Sharisberries.com Complaints & Reviews
- Shari's Berries - complete rip off 
- Shari's Berries - horrible product
- Shari's Berries - quality of product
- Shari's Berries - ridiculous shipping charges 
- Shari's Berries - unacceptable product
- sharies berries - customer service complaint
- Shari's Berries / Berries.com - billing issue!!
- Shari's Berries / Berries.com - mother’s day gift
- Berries.com - opened the box and a large number of bugs crawled out 
- Shari's Berries / Berries.com - received berries taste fermented.