Sharaf DGworst service ever

This complaint is regarding worst service ever provided by any store outlet in UAE.
I have purchased a Samsung LED Model no. 50HU7000 with Free Samsung Audio Wireless bar on 02-Jan-15 ref. SI/03180/DMI/150102/00026 from Dubai Mall Branch.
I have been told that it will be delivered to me Maximum by Sunday i.e. 04-Jan-15. Since then me and my wife are chasing Sharaf DG Customer care number for almost 12 times, but no positive reply till now. Whenever we are calling, we are receiving the same reply that it will be delivered by today or Dubai Mall branch people will call us.
Finally After 3 days of so many attempts on 6th Jan 15 morning 1st time I have received a call from Dubai Mall branch by stating that it will be delivered by tomorrow.
On 7th Jan 15, again no reply. Then, I again called back to customer care then they said they will pass my concern to Dubai Mall branch. After 2 hours, I received a call from a courier guy stating that he has a LED TV to deliver me. I asked him regarding TV installation and samsung soundless audio bar. He replied that he can’t install TV because he is just a courier boy and he has only LED TV to deliver.
Then I told him to hold the delivery. I again called back to customer care then they said installation guy will take 4 days and Audio Bar is not mentioned in Bill, May be its not there with this scheme. Then the customer care guy saw the catalogue and he agreed with me regarding Sound bar. He asked me to visit the mall branch again for Bill Correction which billing guy forgot to mention. Now I again I have to come to Dubai Mall and I have to break my head for Dubai Mall Parking space and Billing section to correct it and for installation I have to wait for 4 days, But still no feedback from Dubai Mall branch.

Ra