SFL Nutrition LLC / total cleanse

1 FL, United States Review updated:

EVERYONE.. I just got on SFL, Nurition, LLC home page.. and read about the company... the website has a button called services... I hit.. LIVE CHAT.. and spoke to a man named ADAM... he said the # is working and ligit... BUT.. HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS... he can take cancellations on LINE!!! He also can give you an email that says a confirmation # as well as you can PRINT your chat with him... so... it is my suggestion that you do that.. PRINT it all!!! ANd save incase he doesnt follow thru... but there is a way for us to cancel our order!!!
YOu should try!
Lindi - Ohio

Li

Comments

• Sh
      12th of Nov, 2008

Thanks Lindi! I have the same complaint. I tried the live chat but I keep getting a message back that says " Delivery Failure when you were off-line" What do I need to do? I appreciat your help. Thanks!
    Sheila

• El
      15th of Nov, 2008

Hello
    I was unable to get anyone on the phone either. i tried the online chat and no one would talk back.

• Na
      17th of Nov, 2008

Thanks Lindi, I did contact the Instant Chat, printed my chat and had it emailed to me. WHAT A SCAM!!!

• Ju
      17th of Nov, 2008

I found the same way to cancel on their website. I also sent a certified letter. People who are comuter savy enough to order online should be savy enough to google the Company and search like we did. I have already received my cancellation confirmation via e-mail. Certified letter is a good backup. I am also going to contact my credit card company and refuse any future charges from this vendor.

18th of Nov, 2008

Thanks Linda - I did the online chat and hopefully that did the trick. I am still contacting my credit card company to be on an even safer side.

• Be
      20th of Nov, 2008

i just talked to a live person on the web site...and asked them if i would be charged any more after they cancelled me and they said no i would not...of course i printed the conversation..the person i talked to was jamie good luck to all others who have been scammed and thanks for help linda

• Mi
      20th of Nov, 2008

I DIS THE SAME!!! JUST WITH THE CHAT, BUT I DON´T HAVE TE CONFIRMATION YET, OF COURSE I HAVE ALL THE CONVERSAT.
    You are number 10 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 63 minute(s) and 58 seconds. Thank you for waiting... AFTER 30 MINUTES...THEY ANSWERED, AND WELL THIS IS A REAL SCAM!!!
    I DON´T RECIEVED ANY NOTIFICATION YET, BUT I HAVE ALL THE CONVERSATION, AND I THINKING IN CANCELL MY CARDS :(

• Ta
      21st of Nov, 2008

I have spent the better part of 4 hours trying to get thru to this company. I have been on every possible website and called every possible number. After trying numbers over and over and getting no where and trying live chats thru ebizprogram.com I thought it was hopeless. I did finally find the # (866)938-4832. I was on hold for about 20 min. but then got a man by the name of Luis. He said that my account had been cancelled and that he would send an email confirming the account cancellation. I did get the email before I had even hung up the phone with him. Before I disconnected the call I asked what the address was where he was located and he told me it is 127 NW 13th St. Suite 4 Boca Raton, FL 33432 but then "Luis" asked if i was going to send them something like he was worried so if you cant get thru at this number you can always see if this address gets you anywhere. I do not know if this is an address they are really at or a cover up address. I had 2 addresses earlier and I called information and got numbers for the neighbors of those addresses and called the other companies. They all informed me that either there was not that suite # or some completley other company beside them. I had contacted the BBB and that got me no where. When calling the neighbors of the addressess I had earlier one of them happened to be an attorney and she told me that if I was truly worried about this being a scam then the best thing to do is to call the Florida Attorney Generals office but i do not have a number for them. I also went to gohelpnow.com and send a message but of course got an automated email sent to me saying they cant find my account in the system...yeah right!! One last note. When I did get ahold of Luis he asked for my name and address and I gave that to him. He then had the nerve to ask me for my credit card number and i told him "OHHHH NO" and explained that he should have had that info. and if not im not giving it to him again. He said it is just a measure to make sure they get the right account cancelled and I told him he has enough info. to make sure it is the right account and then i demanded the email confromation and of course he had found the account without the cc number. To sum it up:

(866)320-0038 says that it has not been assigned yet if i call from my house phone but says it is disconnected from my cell

The # (786)554-2446 has been disconnected.

The # (561)719-3941 either hangs up on you or says it is disconnected.

The # that worked for me is (866)938-4832 and hopefully will work for you too. Just remember if you get a number that it actually rings thru stay on that line and hope someone answers quickly.
    As for Acai Berry I called and cancelled with them and had no problem at all. The # I have for them is (877)350-8480. I have actually called it several times trying to cancel all the other stuff that they signed me up for and I get thru everytime very quickly to them. I hope you all get thru and can get this cancelled!! I hope everyone realizes that there are still alot of good honest hard working people out there it just so happens that we all managed to find one of the ones that arent. I felt stupid that I fell for this and was embarrassed to tell anyone that i fell for it but how could we not...it has been advertised on many major network shows as a respectful product and company so do not feel bad that you fell into this scam...we all did!! GOOD LUCK!

• Do
      22nd of Nov, 2008

I received a bottle of TOTAL CLEANSE. I do not want this and want to send it back for a refund. Please advise me as to the proper way to do this so I can get a refund.
    Please do not send me any more. I can not afford this product.

My address is 264 Bahama Blvd., Cocoa Beach, Fl. 32931

22nd of Nov, 2008

I been trying to reach them to and no number works, when i find out who's taking people money i'm trying for a law suit.I have people in that area.I hope no one else order from them.

• Ka
      23rd of Nov, 2008

I can't get through. The phone number I tried says it is't assigned yet. This is totally ridiculous.
    I want to cancel this order

Karen Matsumoto

• Ba
      23rd of Nov, 2008

I also received the sample; when I tried to call and return the sample, the 1-866-320-0038 rang busy for hours. I also called from my cell and the response was "number not assigned".

I replied to the email from Total Cleanse telling them to STOP SENDING AND DO NOT CHARGE MY CC for this product, not sure if that email actually was received or read by these SCAMMERS, however, at least I have proof that I attempted to cancel my initial order and future orders!

I called my credit card company, they cancelled my card and reissued me a new card, removing the charges from the old number; the credit card company insisted I must return the product, I said no problem, however, one has to get some RMA # in order to return the product; the product arrived in 3 separate bubble bags with the return address of:
    SFL Nutrition, LLC 127 NW 13th St, Suite #4, Boaca Raton, FL 33432-1632

My question is, do I return the product to the NW 13th St, Suite #4 address without the RMA #, or should I return it to the other address of GIC Shipping Dept. 134 NW 16th St.- Suite 1, Boca Raton, FL 33432?

• Mc
      24th of Nov, 2008

This is a total scam...I thank you all for the information. I finally got through on the Live Chat and told them that I was not going to disconnect until I received my email confirmation. I don't know if anyone else experienced this but from the moment that I requested the free trial and included my phone number, I have received hundreds of calls from direct marketing companies- all of the companies including Sears that are listed on the site were companies that have contacted me.

I was still waiting on my email confirmation and I asked rep...ALEX to cut and paste the email into the live chat. He cut and pasted a confirmation of cancellation to "Jennie" for Acai Berry. I am not Jennie and I did not order Acai Berry. Imagine that...

I think that there should be some sort of Class Action suit brought against this company...or at least report them to the Florida/US Attorney Generals office for fraud. Imagine how much money they have made scamming all of us... Happy Thanksgiving...

• Mc
      24th of Nov, 2008

They have been reported to the Florida State Attorney General's Office for fraud.

• St
      24th of Nov, 2008

What is the website you've used in order to access the "Live Chat" ~ I too have been scammed and need to get this cleared up ASAP! Thanks in advance!

24th of Nov, 2008

Just cancelled on line with Jason. Hope it works.
    Shannon
    Louisiana

• Pw
      24th of Nov, 2008

I have been calling this # all day long at least 100 times...2 times it rang and disconnected!!! the other 98 times it was a fast busy. These people are a rip off!!!

• Ro
      26th of Nov, 2008

This Total Cleanse company is a total rip off. They don't answer the 866-320-0038 number on the invoice they send you with the capsules. They charged me $84.79 for another supply. I can't afford this amount and I don't need their product. I want it cancelled.

• La
      26th of Nov, 2008

This company is horrible! I tried their online customer service and have waited or hours. I sent an email request, nothing. Don't get me started on how many phone numbers I had to call, most were disconnected. I finally got through and spoke to a living breathing person (1-800-787-1219). The first person I spoke too was great until I told her I wanted to cancel, all of a sudden the "call went bad and she couldn't hear me". So I called back, got a different person who tried to pull the same garbage. So I yelled into the phone "I know what you are doing! I know you can hear me! I know you are pretending this call is going bad and you are going to hang up on me!" Amazingly she was able to hear me again, and processed my request. I even received the email conformation while I was still on the phone with her. Bottom line un less you want to be out a lot of money and try your patience do not order anything from these people!!!

• De
      26th of Nov, 2008

This company is such a scam. I have been trying to contact them for weeks and i get nothing i was on hold for 3 hour. they are charging my credit card 84.79. I contacted my credit card and put a complaint in, however i just want to cancel. I called and complained to " Prevention Magazine". I am awaiting a call back from the attorney general. BEWARE, RIP OFF!!! The company keeps charging your credit card.