Seventh Avenue / Terrible service
In January of 2006 I ordered a pot &pan set from them. Once the set had arrived I only used them for a week when one of the lids exploded on the pan that I was boiling water in. I called and reported it and told the company that if they wanted me to pay for this set that i wanted the lid replace. I was informed by the company that they would send me out a replacement set asap. I never received the set that they claimed to have mailed me. I was checking my CR and found out that they did a charge-off for the set. If the lid had been replaced like they said they would the account would have been paid.
This is what I told them when they called and reminded me to pay my account. I would ask them when they were going to replace the part that exploded when I was cooking and they claimed that they shipped out a new set to me that I never received. The company could not provide proof of anyone in my household signing for any delivery from them with the replacement.
More Seventh Avenue Complaints & Reviews
- Seventh Avenue - Credit Scam 
- Seventh Avenue - THEY LIE AN DON'T HONOR THERE WORD 
- SEVENTH AVENUE CREDIT DEPT. - CREDIT REPORTING 
- Seventh Avenue - INACCURATE CREDIT REPORTING 
- Seventh Avenue - One BIG joke! 
- Seventh Avenue - billing
- Seventh Avenue - Free credit
- Seventh Avenue - False Credit report
- Seventh Avenue - This company calls me and offers their production
- Seventh Avenue - Consumer Service