Seven West Media / Channel 7 / cricket coverage
I have a family of three boys who all love cricket. They have been members of their local clubs and have played since under 8's. They have always looked forward to watching as much cricket as they can on tv. It's a favorite family activity. We are so disappointed with channel 7's decision to only show some matches on free to air. All your advertising says we can watch every match for free. This is simply not the case and is misleading and untrue. Today, the only way to watch the one day match is through foxtel. We don't have foxtel, nor can we afford to get it. Channel 9 understood this and made sure every match was available. You are providing a substandard coverage compared to them, that's for sure. So many people feel the same way as we do - I can see that in the many other complaints. Please reconsider your decision to do this and provide all the matches, in every form of the game be that Tests, One Day or Big Bash, Fred to air as you promised.
More Seven West Media / Channel 7 Complaints & Reviews
- Channel 7 Australian Open Tennis Coverage - poor quality australian open tennis comentating 
- Channel 7 - pathetic coverage of afl games 
- Channel 7 - sundays 24 
- Channel 7 - ghost whisperer 
- Channel 7 - change in 24 airtime 
- Channel 7 News Perth Western Australia - withholding information
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - news
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - too much cricket in the news!
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - news channel seven perth, western australia
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - racist comments during test coverage at scg 5/1/19