Seven West Media / Channel 7basil zempilas

Dear Channel 7,
You do such wonderful things for Perth, especially when it comes to helping children in need every year with Telethon and you need to know we really appreciate it. We the people of Perth are begging you please remove Basil Zempalis from sports reporting. He is an embarrassment to you and doing a whole lot of damage to your ratings. Once I have heard the news that you've done this you'll have my time and ratings back. Until then i and soooo many others i know will not turn your channel on at all!
thankyou for your time.

Ma
Aug 08, 2018

Comments

Aug 08, 2018

I would like to say well done to Basil Zempilas for having the courage to ask the difficult questions regarding the culture within the West Coast Eagles club. Ever since their inception there has been a mentality that they are better than everyone else and he used the right word with arrogance and the belief that they can just do what they like simply because they play football . Keep up the good work Basil and continue to ask the difficult questions - someone needs to in order to keep them honest.