SevaserveContractor

I hired the guy to replace my kitchen sink and valves underneath. He said he was licensed and insured and quoted me $200. I bought the sink AFTER confirming with him that it would fit.
He turned out to be inexperienced. Instead of measuring and planning properly, he tried once and then started dry grinding the countertop spewing poisonous dust in the kitchen. After carving a few mm deep cut, he left the damaged countertop as is and moved on. Then, he turned on the water mains WITHOUT connecting the lined back and caused flooding. Now he concluded that valves were indeed bad (forget about this is what I hired him for in the first place).See Top 10 Worst Companies in Edison, NJHe cut the valve and left without even informing that he is going out. More water leaked from the open valves under which he couldn't even put a bucket before leaving. Fast forward, used a grinder to cut the back panel of kitchen cabinet, in turn charring it and producing heavy smoke, I am thankful that the place didn't get burned down. Fast forward some more, wrapped up the work and left and soon we found out kitchen puddled again, due to TWO leaky joints he made.
So flooding, fire hazard and poisoning air, all in one day and damage to countertop and damage to floor.
Refusing to pay his insurance deductible without witch his insurance would not do anything.
I would not let this inexperienced and unreliable person anywhere close to my home anymore.

Sevaserve

Se
May 01, 2017

Comments

• Yo
      Jul 30, 2019

i hired this guy for fixing my broken water pipe, and also for replacing the pipe which connects to my dishwasher
    he said it would cost 250 dollars for both the works, after starting the work he found there are a total o 3 such leaks
    he charged me 400 for the entire work, when i asked he gave all sorts of explanations, that he has a company, he has insurance, and he has employees, this guy tries to ripp you off . he is a conman.stay away