Senior Helpers / Rude clients manager
My mom and I came to the Hendersonville, Tn location to apply for a job. We already have jobs but was looking for something part-time. We traveled a great distance in the pouring rain for absolutely nothing. My mom had an appointment but I did not. When I spoke to someone a few days before, she told me to come in at any time, so that's what I did. I had no idea that I needed an appointment to fill out an application. From the moment we arrived until the time we left the receptionist Rachel Waxman was very rude, loud and unprofessional and not to mention the man who entered the room and rudely told my mom she was letting the air out of the already hot room. Rachel could have been more respectful with explaining the application process instead of ranting on about how my mom was late for her appointment. Did I mention there were no lights or power in the building due to the severe storm we had driven in for almost an hour. It took everything I had not to speak Rachel out, but I know there's a special place for people like that, so why waste my breath. Why are people like this still in business? Do not go to this location if u are seeking employment. I now understand why Senior Helpers are always hiring. They have employees like Rachel Waxman running away all of the good reliable dependable employees.
More Senior Helpers Complaints & Reviews
- Senior Helpers - Refuse to honor promises, Failure to investigate possible client abuse 
- Senior Helpers - Lying, miscommunication
- Senior Helpers - inadequate care 
- Senior Helpers - Failure to provide care/demanding payment 
- Senior Helpers - Failure to comply with policies and ignored complaints of abuse
- Senior Helpers Oak Harbor, OH - Does not show up, abusive phone calls
- Senior Helpers - Don't work there. Don't trust them with your families.
- Senior Helpers - Dishonest
- Senior Helpers New York, NY - Hired Immediately, Never received work
- Senior Helpers - Noncompliance/Unreported Client Decline/Harrassment