Sell My Timeshare Now / Buyer, seller beware!
In may 2006 i listed my time share for sale with "sell my timeshare now". I shopped three companies before deciding, but went with this company because of the service and advice i received during my inquiries.
They did a market analysis on my time share and told me that based on recent sales of the same or equivalent properties i should list my unit for $5, 500 i was told that this was the average sale price and it should sell quickly if i don't increase that price. I agreed to their recommendation and paid the $497 fee and listed it for $5, 500.
I received no inquiries or correspondence, so in august 2006 i contacted them again. I expressed my concern and desire to sell the time share quickly. They told me that the unit was priced fairly but if i reduced it, they would sell it quickly. I agreed to reduced the listing to $3, 500.
They insisted i would get immediate action. It is now december and i have still never received and inquiry of any kind for my unit.
This company is misrepresenting itself to customers. They talk a great game but deliver nothing. They impress you with market studies but they give you nothing in writing. All they want is your $497. 00 then they are done. They tell you what you want to hear to extort the $497 from you and then good luck.
This company is a "scam", they claim to be biggest and they deliver nothing.
Buyer, seller beware !!!
More Sell My Timeshare Now Complaints & Reviews
- Sellmytimesharenow.com - fraudulent business practice 
- sellmytimeshare.com - This company is a scam, Sellmytimeshare.com ripped me of for 599.00 
- Sell My Timeshare Now - False information given to get me to sign right away 
- Sell My Timeshare Now - Wasted Money 
- Sellmytimesharenow.com - do not waste your money 
- Sell My TimeshareNow - timeshare sales
- Sell My Timeshare Now - Selling my timeshare
- Sellmytimesharenow.com - Lack of service & follow up
- Sellmytimesharenow.com - Scam
- Sellmytimesharenow.com - False advertisement