Security Networks / renuew of contracts

security networks
according to my contract, every 3 years my contract it renuew it self. for 6 years i stayed with the same company on the 3 term i wrote a letter i sent it just like they ask me. apparently they renuew my contract for another 3 years. and i didn't want to stay with security networks because its horrible service. please be carefull they renuew your contract even if u sent the requirement to cancel they renuew so they can steal your money for more years

A  25th of Jan, 2009 by
i agree this company have to stop.
A  31st of Jul, 2009 by
Please stay away from this company! It has the worse customer service ever. They take advantage of people and are very nasty when you try and cancel your account. They do not even know how to cultivate customers all they do is take your money. I do not want anyone to fall privy to their practices, I am now "stuck" paying a company that does not value me as a customer because I did not read the fine print. Oh, also they gave me the alternative to cancel by paying close to $1000 to buy out the contract, be careful I cannot say that enough.
A  5th of Oct, 2009 by
they also try to double bill you
N  19th of Oct, 2009 by
Be aware of them. We had 4 calls to our house (all false alarms luckly) but they called the wrong numbe reach time despite us changing it 5 times. When we canceled our information was still wrong. I refused to mail anything and instead faxed it for the proof. They denied 2 times they received our notice of cancelation unitl we used our fax confirmation pages. NO SENSE OF SECURITY with them!
A  9th of Mar, 2010 by
I worked for them a tiny bit only to see that they lie to customers. They tell them installation can be cut in half from 300 to 150 when its actually 150 point blank. They tell sales ppl to charge customers more just for profit and commission. They manipulate neighborhood people into telling them stories about crimes only to use to their advantage when conning the next person. Don't trust them!
A  16th of Mar, 2010 by
they are a "real" company Its just thier ethics are horrible.