[Resolved] Secure Platform Funding / bank instruments fraud

1 United States

Stay away from secure platform funding

So I was contacted by a lender/banking insider firm advertising the sale and financing of bank instruments for investors looking to make more money. Naïve that I was, I decide to go along with their offer and sent them a payment of $56,000. My mistake? Thinking i’d ever see my money again, or have it actually grow. All I have received since are apologetic statements of complaints and long silences. Their contact details:

+[protected]
Office@secureplatformfunding.com

In short the folks over at secure platform funding (https://www.secureplatformfunding.com) have yet to come back to me on my down paid investment and anytime I push them for answers I get the same shtick that I have to wairt, or that alternatively I should “take my business elsewhere”. I earnestly wish they would have told me that before I sent them money, that would have made the process a lot simpler. Stay away from these a*holes.

• Resolution statement

• Secure Platform Funding Customer Care's Response, May 27, 2018

This Complaint is COMPLETELY FALSE and so is the comment after it! Secure Platform Funding has been the victim of several an internet troll attacks by scammers that Secure Platform Funding has shutdown and exposed in this link below:

The Scammers that we have publicly exposed have chosen to write completely FAKE Reviews about our business like the ones on this site. Often they pretend to be FAKE clients who have lost imaginary money (that was never paid to us), on imaginary deals (that we never contracted with us) and complain about imaginary services (that were never even requested with us).

In most cases the Fake complaints lodged against our business lack any kind of Factual evidence at all. No payment dates, no contracts, no documentation, no bank payment receipts of any kind, no client name, no client email, no client address, no client Identification, no bank officer and no bank officer details.

Most complaints are fake, baseless, accusations that can not be substantiated because they AREN'T TRUE! The complaints are fairy tales made up by scammers who do not want to EVER be identified because they are a Fake party making a Fake complaint about an imaginary and totally fictitious transaction that NEVER even occurred!

The Truth is Secure Platform Funding has named, shamed and exposed many scammers and our actions have saved clients and brokers millions of dollars! We tell the truth, warn customers and protect clients from being ripped off. Anyone who has visited our website https://www.secureplatformfunding.com can see that.

Because Secure Platform Funding has been so vocal warning and protecting clients, a few scammers who lost a huge amount of business as a result of our warnings and sensible industry advice are trolling us on the internet posting a host of Fake Reviews and Fake Information such as the Reviews or Complaints here.

Our detailed Response to these False Reviews and Allegations is publicly recorded here:

The Secure Platform Funding Scammer Allegation Response Page link (above) lets the Facts speak for themselves and provides detailed evidence so clients can be honestly and accurately informed of the TRUTH.

Our company was founded in 2008, we have been operating for over 10 years. 9 years of that without 1 single compliant about our business on the internet! Our business hasn't changed at all, we just have become the unfortunate victims of a few internet trolls who are attempting to discredit us with FAKE reviews.

If you want detailed information on the above complaint please click here:

After reading our Scammer Allegation Response page, please click on the link at the bottom of that page to see our detailed factual response to any of the allegations on this site.

We are also available to answer any questions by phone, skype or email. We operate a well established, respected, quality business and have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. We welcome your questions or inquiries.

Lu