Secure Horizons / scam artists
Don't fall for this company...first of all they give you a book with Dr.'s in it. You see your Dr.'s name and think, "all is well"...no, it' s not. Your Dr. tells you, after you've signed up with Secure Horizons that he has been asking them to remove his name from their book for 10 years.
This is the response from Secure Horizons.."you should have asked your Dr. if he was in our book before you signed up with us."
So, it's my (your) fault that even though they have your Dr.'s name in the book, he's not in it.
When I called for an appointment with the Dr. I've been using for years, the secretary said, "he doesn't take Secure Horizons. He said it is a scam."
"What? A SCAM?"
"Yes, it is a scam. no Dr. will take it."
These people are nothing but scam artists. Fair warning! Do not sign up with them. YOU CAN'T GET OFF OF IT ONCE YOU SIGN UP...FOR AN ENTIRE CALENDAR YEAR.
Don't be a sucker like we've been. Beware of Secure Horizons!!!
More Secure Horizons Complaints & Reviews
- Secure Horizons - Unsolicited calls to cell phone! 
- Secure Horizons - denied claims 
- Secure Horizons - Dishonesty and Rip-Offs 
- Secure Horizons - Will let patient commit suicide than place in facility 
- Secure Horizons - sub standard health care
- Secure Horizons - fraud
- Secure Horizons - Unsolicited Cell Phone Calls
- Secure Horizons - Customer Service