Secret Shopper / 4 months of charges

Minnesota, United States Review updated:
4.3
Phone: 877-414-5117
I was signed up with Secret Shopper whom is in association with Surplus Supplier. I called Secret Shopper to cancel within the 10 days as informed (2-3 days) and was given a confirmation #. Not knowing they were not going to also cancel with Surplus Supplier; even through I never signed up online, never received anything or made any type of contact with them. But yet they charged my account for 4 months.
Ku

Comments

Ri
  29th of Sep, 2009
they have currently been charging my account. for two months. how do i make them stop?
Ld
  11th of Jul, 2011
They did the same thing to my account. This is a scam. I was looking for work and Secret Shopping sounded interesting. It didn't take long to figure out though, when they are charging 99.00 a month, that you aren't going to make much money!!! When I called in to cancel within the first 2 weeks, they left the Supplier Surplus Account open (A web store I never even used) and I was billed for 9 months. My bank made a call to the company after my attempts to get my money back failed, and they were able to get it back. I also had made a complaint to the Better Business Bureau...but they did nothing but forward emails between the company and I.

Secret Shopper Logo Secret Shopper