Sears Canada, Kitchenaid Refrigerator / depriciation on defective unit
In 2002 we took deliver of a KitchenAid Refrigerator through Sears, Canada. In the first year Sears came out to repair the freezer at least 6 times and replaced the freezer door once. Under the lemon law we got a replacement KitchenAid product late in that year or 2003. We were advised that the manufaturers defect had been corrrected.
Since 2003 Sears has come out at least 10 times to repair the same defects in the freezer and replaced the freezer door again. As I was in Afghanistan we were unable to move replacement forward until 2 months ago. I was just advised that the unit has depriciapted by 70% so will only get a $650.00 credit.
Our advise is to NOT buy a KitchenAid product (Our KA gas range was defective and unreplaceable and the diswasher was dmaged) and be very careful with Sears as they have only a 10 year decpriciaton rule on refrigerators.
More Sears Canada, Kitchenaid Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- KitchenAid - Kitchen Aid Mixer-
- KitchenAid - Refrigerator Model #KRFC704FSSOO / Serial #K73811717
- KitchenAid - knife set
- KitchenAid - built-in electric oven kebs107sss04 serial #d12538425
- KitchenAid - dishwasher