Scoresense.com / credit score service

I signed up for the "free" credit score on the scoresense .com website after finding it from a link on "consumer warrior" Clark Howard's website. I had already pulled all three credit reports and just needed an accurate FICO score before applying for a mortgage. I expected the $1.00 "confirmation charge" to confirm the validity of the card. According to their website this charge will be reversed and I could "Cancel at any time" before the 7 day trial period ended to prevent further membership charges. First the product is bogus! They aren't telling you that the score you receive isn't the one Mortgage companies and bnaks will use for your mortgage. In my case the score they provided was off by more than 100 points! This is a greater than 20% error rate considering the scale is only from 300 to 850 to begin with. This product is basically useless! Once I found out that the FICO they provided was useless I called them (the day after I signed up) and canceled. Not only did they not refund the $1.00 charge, they charged the $29.95 fee after I had called to cancel. I called them back and was given the runaround about the charges by two different operators. I have called my bank and initiated a fraud chargeback against them. I always knew that the CRAs (credit reporting agencies) were a bunch of gangsters with a license to steal but this is ridiculous! So let me see if I get this straight...you collect information about me without my permission, can't secure it from cybercriminals, sell it to companies which make determinations on whether or not to do business with me, then when I try to determine what you are telling other business about me you CHARGE ME for a bunch of lies!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?! What a ripoff! There should be a law against this...wonder which politician they paid off to create this racket?

Gm
Feb 20, 2018

Comments

20th of Feb, 2018

Hello, my name is sarah, i feel like i'm obligated to this guy who helped fix my crashing credit, i have really had multiple bad experience with credit repair companies and experts online.i opened up to a colleague about my poor credit report and how i have been ripped off my money severally by credit repair companies and experts online.He gave me his personal hacker's contact.The guy actually fixed my report in just 5 days.He's a credit specialist, he cleaned up all the negative information on my report and pulled my score to 786.His service charge is substantial and he his reliable and proficient in delivery.Contact him today via his email ([protected]@gmail.com) and be glad you did.