ScoreSense / unauthorized fee of $39.95 for one "free credit score"
Simply put this company charged my checking account $39.95 for a supposedly free credit score. I'm not having this crap. I closed my checking account and re-opened at another bank. This [censored] is a scam and the last $39.95 they get from me!! I did not authorize these idiots to charge my account $39.95, especially for 6 damn months!! They are not the first company to do this to people. They are sneaky hustlers when all people want is a free credit score. Let people know up front what the deal is instead of being low-down, dirty scoundrels charging fees that have not been authorized by the customers!!
More ScoreSense Complaints & Reviews
- Scoresense.com - money taken out of my account without my permission 
- ScoreSense - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Score Sense - took monies off of my credit card 
- Scoresense.com - taking money directly from a checking account monthly without my approval 
- ScoreSense - false practices 
- Scoresense.com - credit
- Scoresense.com - unauthorized charges
- Scoresense.com - 3b credit scores
- Scoresense.com - score sense is a scam and withdraws money from your account without permission
- Scoresense.com - scoresense credit reports