Savon Furniture

No refund

Savon Furniture
1400 Tamiami Trail
Port Charlotte, Florida
Purchased several bedroom suits and other furniture in early Feb. 08. A cocktail table and one headboard was never delivered as promised. Contacted Savon and was told it was back ordered but would be delivered in May. Never showed up. Contacted again and requested a refund in May, was told it would take 7-10 days. Refund never arrived. Spoke to them today and was told they can not issue a refund in store but would re-submit the request for a refund to corporate. Going on the 6th month without the furniture and still no refund, extremely rude to me even though it is their screw up!
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Furniture

Comments

N  22nd of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I had a similar experience with Sav On Furniture in Port Charlotte. I purchased a complete bedroom set. The first delivery was scheduled for 07/12/2012, they brought only the rails for the king bed and the dresser. They said the head board and foot board was not put on the truck. They set a date approx. a week later for delivery of the foot and head boards. The night stands were on back order and was supposed to be delivered 08/18/2012. On 08/18/2012 by 12:30pm I had not heard from Sav On so I called to find out what happened to my delivery. They said it did not come in and would be in at the end of the following week making that, around 08/23 or 08/24. I explained that would not work for me as I had quest coming and needed to complete the set. I ask for a refund and they said it would be 5-7 days for processing of the refund. Today, 08/22/2012 I received a call from the accounting manager Jennifer telling me that my refund would be in the amount of $333.00. Not the $520.00 I paid for the two night stands. She said it was becuase I received addtional discounts on the furniture I had already received because I bought the night stands. And now that I was cancelling them, they would have to take back the discounts given. I would have gladly taken the night stands if delivered as promised. My problem is I had to go elsewhere and buy night stands because they didn't stand up to their contract with me. Now they want to punish me for not being able to deliver as promised. I will never buy from Sav On Furniture again and will make sure I tell anyone that will listen.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree