Savings2Go / fraud

1 IL, United States Review updated:

I recieved a letter from my bank telling that my account is in the negative. I went my bank to see what the problem was and they told me that a company called, "SAVINGS2GO" has been taking 12.95 out of my checking account since April. I never authorized such thing, I am a full-time college student and a single parent and I need every dime that have. Whoever these people, company or whatever they should be punished to the fullest extent.

Comments

• Li
      22nd of Jan, 2009

my bank card was charged without my authorization. I have no idea who this company is. I hope I can have my account accrediated for the 14.95 they stole from me .

1st of Jun, 2009

I have been getting charged 9.95 a month for over a year. never authorized it don't know anything about this group of crooks.
    The bank let it happen and wouldn't do anything about it. Thank you B of A!!
    Called S2go this morning and they claimed my wife ordered some CD's and this promotion was part of something that came with it. Boy what a screaming deal!! The wife never approved this transaction.

Just look at all the membership amounts, they are all different. I got away cheap for 9.95

• Di
      8th of Oct, 2009

It is companies like this that turns people off from buying on line or on the phone i was ripped off and i was not even asked if i would like to participate, I think there should be a law against companies like this I am being charged 14.95 a month and i am unable to get it stopped

• Kl
      11th of Nov, 2013

this is a fraudulent company, they keep taking money out of my visa even after I cancelled my subscription over 2 months ago, any one that can provide some assistance with this company it would be greatly appreciated.